KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets (Click for more details)
Service Charges / Locker Rents & Deposits Rates Revised
Bank through Mobile/Net banking for free NEFT/RTGS/IMPS fund transfers.
Now avail benefits of RuPay Platinum on RuPay Debit Card
Accelerate your dream of owning a car..
Features & Benefits
- Interest charged on daily reducing basis
- No pre-payment charges for repayment through own source
- Attractive interest rate
- Simple documentation
- Easy repayment options - ECS/ Post-dated cheque / Standing Instruction
- Speedy loan approval
- Offers Insurance cover for all assets at attractive premium
- FastTag Available
- Purchase of new or second-hand car
- Salaried / Professional / Businessmen
Quantum of loan
- New Car : Maximum Rs.100 Lakhs (90% of the Invoice Value)
- 2nd Hand Car : Maximum Rs.25 Lakhs (70% of purchase / sale agreement value or amount of valuation report, whichever is lower)
Rate of Interest
- For Purchase of New Car - 8.15% p.a. onwards
Documentation : Refer Basic Documents - Retail Loan
In addition to the basic documents
- Proforma Invoice of an authorised dealer
- Proof of margin money
- Hypothecation of vehicle to be financed
- Up to 7 Years
TO AVAIL THIS LOAN OFFER VISIT THE BRANCH OR CALL US ON : 022 28602000
OR GIVE MISSED CALL ON : 022 28602020 ON WORKING DAYS ONLY
ENROUTING TO A THIRD PARTY WEBSITE
By choosing to click on this option, viewers will be prompted to third party links, and NKGSB Bank page will disappear and viewers will automatically leave the Bank's page. Needless to state, these links are meant for informative easy gateway. The NKGSB Bank do not have any operative hold over any third party web site or its material. Hence our bank cannot be held accountable for the contents or any material of these third party web sites.
So it is pertinent to note that NKGSB Bank do not undertake the responsibility of any nature what so ever related to warranties, expressions, representations, in any form either express or implied, related to such third party links or web sites or any material or information contained therein.
Viewers be noted that these third party web sites may have their own views, opinions, angles and different policies about security & other aspects which may differ from NKGSB Bank. It is always advisable that viewers do essentially review such privacy or security policies and be cautious always before sharing your personal or confidential information at your own risk and NKGSB Bank will not be responsible for any loss of what so ever nature or misuse of information if any in future.Redirect to RBI Kehta Hai