KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets (Click for more details)
Service Charges / Locker Rents & Deposits Rates Revised
Bank through Mobile/Net banking for free NEFT/RTGS/IMPS fund transfers.
Now avail benefits of RuPay Platinum on RuPay Debit Card
On 26th September 1917, our great visionary, Sheth Shantaram Mangesh Kulkarni laid the foundation to NKGSB Bank. With a modest beginning in 1917, NKGSB is now a Multi-State Bank having its area of operation in the States of Maharashtra, Karnataka, Goa, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh and Union territories of Daman, Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli.
Growth & Evolution
- Over the years, the Bank has consistently shown robust growth both qualitatively & quantitatively. The Bank has grown not only in the size of deposits and advances, but has also multiplied its net worth, making the institution financially sound and fundamentally strong
- Today the Bank has 104 branches spread over the states of Maharashtra, Goa, Karnataka, Gujarat and Madhya Pradesh
- Mumbai - 47 branches
- Navi Mumbai - Vashi, CBD Belapur, Nerul, Kharghar , Kamothe, Airoli and Badlapur (7 branches)
- Raigad - Panvel & Alibaug
- Maharashtra (other than Mumbai) - Pune (Kothrud, Aundh, Chikhli, Chakan, Bhosari, Magarpatta, Sinhagad, Wakad, Vadgaon Sheri, Chinchwadgaon, Pimpale Saudagar, F.C. Road, Poud Road, Market Yard & Narayan Peth, Kolhapur — (Kolhapur Main, Uma Talkies, Ichalkaranji, Salokhe Nagar and Gokul Shirgaon), Nashik - (Sharanpur & Ambad) and Ratnagiri, Aurangabad (Samarth Nagar, Garkheda & Waluj)
- Goa - Ponda, Panaji, Madgaon, Mapusa & Vasco Da Gama
- Karnataka - Karwar- Main, Hubli, Belgaum, Sirsi, Kumta, Dharwad, Udupi, Bengaluru (Rajaji Nagar, Jaya Nagar, Sheshadripuram, Banashankari, HRBR) & Mangaluru
- Gujarat - Vadodara, Surat and Ahmedabad-(Navrangpura & Maninagar)
- Madhaya Pradesh - Indore Bhanwar Kua
- Board of Directors are eminent and experienced professionals who have a diverse experience in the fields of Banking, Finance, Law and Human Resources.
- As a part of good governance practice, the Bank has adopted a code of ethical business principles and accepted the responsibility to be seen as a work culture in its true spirit. The business philosophy is based on four core values i.e. pillars of service excellence, customer focus, product innovation and resourceful people
- The Bank has varied Deposit products to suit the needs of customers and occupies a place of pride in offering tailor-made credit solutions under one roof, packaged at liberal, competitive and flexible terms. We serve the short and long term requirements of Businessmen, Professionals, Small & Medium Enterprises, and Corporates
Value - Added Services
Bank has always been at the forefront of adding value to its products. By establishing correspondent relationships and strategic alliances, we offer best of the services tour customers.
- Corporate Agency with the leading players for Life Insurance, General Insurance, Health Insurance
- Authorised Distributor for Mutual Fund
- Digital Banking facilities - SMS Banking, MOBILE Banking, NET Banking
- Debit Card - RuPay
- Bill Payments facility
- Provide POS (Point Of Sale) machines for Commercial transactions
- Multi-Currency Card available
- Whatsapp Pay
- Pan India ATM network through NPCI
- Participant in the payment initiative of NPCI viz. Unified Payments Interface (UPI)
- Authorised Dealer Category I (AD-1)
- Depository Participant (DP) of NSDL for Demat Services
- ‘I-Connect’ for hassle free payment of Taxes
- Pass-book printing facility through Kiosk machines
- 24/7 Customer Call Centre
NKGSB bank offers “8 to 8 banking” and “7 days” working at Select branches.
At NKGSB it's "Smart Banking Straight from the Heart"
ENROUTING TO A THIRD PARTY WEBSITE
By choosing to click on this option, viewers will be prompted to third party links, and NKGSB Bank page will disappear and viewers will automatically leave the Bank's page. Needless to state, these links are meant for informative easy gateway. The NKGSB Bank do not have any operative hold over any third party web site or its material. Hence our bank cannot be held accountable for the contents or any material of these third party web sites.
So it is pertinent to note that NKGSB Bank do not undertake the responsibility of any nature what so ever related to warranties, expressions, representations, in any form either express or implied, related to such third party links or web sites or any material or information contained therein.
Viewers be noted that these third party web sites may have their own views, opinions, angles and different policies about security & other aspects which may differ from NKGSB Bank. It is always advisable that viewers do essentially review such privacy or security policies and be cautious always before sharing your personal or confidential information at your own risk and NKGSB Bank will not be responsible for any loss of what so ever nature or misuse of information if any in future.Redirect to RBI Kehta Hai