Now avail benefits of RuPay Platinum on RuPay Debit Card
New Fixed Deposit Scheme introduced
109 Branches now open all over Maharashtra, Karnataka, Goa, Gujarat and Madhya Pradesh
On 26th September 1917, our great visionary, Sheth Shantaram Mangesh Kulkarni laid the foundation to NKGSB Bank. With a modest beginning in 1917, NKGSB is now a Multi-State Bank having its area of operation in the States of Maharashtra, Karnataka, Goa, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh and Union territories of Daman, Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli.
Growth & Evolution
- Over the years, the Bank has consistently shown robust growth both qualitatively & quantitatively. The Bank has grown not only in the size of deposits and advances, but has also multiplied its net worth, making the institution financially sound and fundamentally strong
- Today the Bank has 109 branches spread over the states of Maharashtra, Goa, Karnataka, Gujarat and Madhya Pradesh
- Mumbai - 49 branches
- Navi Mumbai - Vashi, CBD Belapur, Nerul, Kharghar , Kamothe, Airoli and Badlapur (7 branches)
- Raigad - Panvel & Alibaug
- Maharashtra (other than Mumbai) - Pune (Kothrud, Aundh, Chikhli, Chakan, Bhosari, Magarpatta, Sinhagad, Wakad, Vadgaon Sheri, Chinchwadgaon, Pimpale Saudagar, F.C. Road, Poud Road, Market Yard & Narayan Peth, Kolhapur — (Kolhapur Main, Uma Talkies, Ichalkaranji, Salokhe Nagar and Gokul Shirgaon), Nashik - (Sharanpur & Ambad) & Sindhudurg — (Kudal) and Ratnagiri, Aurangabad (Samarth Nagar, Garkheda & Waluj)
- Goa - Ponda, Panaji, Madgaon, Mapusa & Vasco Da Gama
- Karnataka - Karwar- Main, Karwar - Baad, Hubli, Belgaum, Sirsi, Kumta, Dharwad, Udupi, Bengaluru (Rajaji Nagar, Jaya Nagar, Sheshadripuram, Banashankari, HRBR) & Mangaluru
- Gujarat - Vadodara, Surat and Ahmedabad-(Navrangpura, Drive in Road & Maninagar)
- Madhaya Pradesh - Indore Bhanwar Kua
- The Board of Directors of the Bank consists of well-qualified professionals enriched with varied experience in the strategic fields of Finance, Technology, Business and Management. Being driven by the co-operative principles, the management lays its emphasis on profits, but with a focus on the welfare of our stakeholders
- As a part of good governance practice, the Bank has adopted a code of ethical business principles and accepted the responsibility to be seen as a work culture in its true spirit. The business philosophy is based on four core values i.e. pillars of service excellence, customer focus, product innovation and resourceful people
- In terms of our commitment of progressing towards the state-of-art technology, we network all 107 branches counter under 'Core banking solution', wherein the customers can access their accounts and perform banking operations 'anywhere, anytime' with value-added services
- The Bank has varied Deposit products to suit the needs of customers and occupies a place of pride in offering tailor-made credit solutions under one roof, packaged at liberal, competitive and flexible terms. We serve the short and long term requirements of Businessmen, Professionals, Small & Medium Enterprises, and Corporates
Value - Added Services
The Bank has always been at the forefront of adding value to its products. By establishing correspondent relationships and strategic alliances, we offer best of the services to our customers efficiently and with convenience.
- Tied-up as a Corporate agent with Insurance Companies to sell both, life insurance with "Max Life Insurance Company Ltd." and non-life with "Bajaj Allianz"
- A member of payment and settlement gateways of RBI through INFINET and RTGS system by way of Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) and Electronic Cheque Clearing (ECC), which provides instant realization of funds and speedy remittances including Electronic Clearing System (ECS) both account debit and credit
- Provide Demand Draft facility under arrangement with private sector bank
- Amongst few Co-operative banks, having secured licence as Authorised Dealer Category I of RBI offering sale & purchase of foreign exchange, foreign remittance, etc.
- Also caters to Forex business needs through foreign exchange arrangement made with private sector bank
- Tied up with UAEXchange for fast inward remittance of foreign exchange
- Providing facilities - Pension a/cs, ‘SMS Banking’ and also ‘iConnect’ for hassle free payment of taxes
- Tied up with NSDL as a Depository Participant offering Demat services at all our branches
- Tied up with NPCI for RUPAY network and it is now linked with NPCI more than 2.40 lakhs across India
- Distribution of Mutual Funds
NKGSB bank offers “8 to 8 banking” and “7 days” working at Select branches.
At NKGSB it's "Smart Banking Straight from the Heart"