KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets (Click for more details)
Service Charges / Locker Rents & Deposits Rates Revised
Schedule Fees for Depository services w.e.f. 1st Aug, 2019
Bank through Mobile/Net banking for free NEFT/RTGS/IMPS fund transfers.
Now avail benefits of RuPay Platinum on RuPay Debit Card
New Fixed Deposit Scheme introduced
109 Branches now open all over Maharashtra, Karnataka, Goa, Gujarat and Madhya Pradesh
Who is identified as NRI
Non Resident Indian nationals generally falls under the following broad categories
- An Indian citizen who resides abroad for employment/carrying on business or vocation outside India or for any other purpose indicating an intention of stay abroad for an uncertain duration
- Indian citizens posted in United Nations Organisation and officials deputed abroad by Central or State Govt. and Public Sector Undertakings on temporary assignments are also treated as Non Residents
- Crewmembers of Indian nationality or origin employed by Foreign Airlines or Shipping Companies if they are based at foreign ports and reside abroad.(If the employment is on contract basis, their status still continues to be resident Indian.)
- Indian students proceeding abroad for higher studies have been given the status of Non Resident having regard to the circumstances as under
- They stay abroad for more than 182 days in the preceding financial year
- Their intention to stay outside India for an uncertain period when they go abroad for their studies
Accordingly all the facilities given to the Non Residents have been made available to them also.
Foreign Citizens of Indian Origin:
For the purpose of opening the NRO/NRE ACCOUNTS
A person not being a citizen of Pakistan and Bangladesh deemed to be Indian Origin, if
- he, at any time, held an Indian Passport OR
- he, or either of his parents or any of his grand-parents was citizen of India by virtue of the Constitution of India or citizenship Act 1955 (57 of 1955).
- a spouse (not being citizen of Pakistan or Bangladesh) of an Indian citizen or a person of Indian origin is also treated as a person of Indian origin for the above purposes provided the Bank accounts or investments in shares/securities in India are made by such persons jointly with their NRI spouses.
ENROUTING TO A THIRD PARTY WEBSITE
By choosing to click on this option, viewers will be prompted to third party links, and NKGSB Bank page will disappear and viewers will automatically leave the Bank's page. Needless to state, these links are meant for informative easy gateway. The NKGSB Bank do not have any operative hold over any third party web site or its material. Hence our bank cannot be held accountable for the contents or any material of these third party web sites.
So it is pertinent to note that NKGSB Bank do not undertake the responsibility of any nature what so ever related to warranties, expressions, representations, in any form either express or implied, related to such third party links or web sites or any material or information contained therein.
Viewers be noted that these third party web sites may have their own views, opinions, angles and different policies about security & other aspects which may differ from NKGSB Bank. It is always advisable that viewers do essentially review such privacy or security policies and be cautious always before sharing your personal or confidential information at your own risk and NKGSB Bank will not be responsible for any loss of what so ever nature or misuse of information if any in future.Redirect to RBI Kehta Hai