KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets (Click for more details)
Service Charges / Locker Rents & Deposits Rates Revised
Schedule Fees for Depository services w.e.f. 1st Aug, 2019
Bank through Mobile/Net banking for free NEFT/RTGS/IMPS fund transfers.
Now avail benefits of RuPay Platinum on RuPay Debit Card
New Fixed Deposit Scheme introduced
109 Branches now open all over Maharashtra, Karnataka, Goa, Gujarat and Madhya Pradesh
To give flexibility to access your account 24 hours 365 days, bank has established network of ATM across all our branches.
Bank has tied up with NPCI for RUPAY network and it is now linked up with more than 77,000 ATMs across India.
Enjoy following facilities in a safe, secure, and easy way
- Know your account balance, at all times
- Withdraw up to ₹ 15,000/- per day
- Withdraw money in multiples of ₹ 500 /- by using the fast cash option
Statement of Account
- Get a mini-statement of your last 5 account transactions
- Change your Personal Identification Number (PIN) frequently for the safety & security of account
Transfer of Funds
- Easy transfer of funds between two bank accounts, across branches
- Avail 24 hours banking services from any ATM
- Enjoy a sense of privacy while transacting
- Cardholder is identified by PIN Number, hence no signature required
- Instant cash available in case of emergency
- ATM card is a status symbol and an essential life time need
* Conditions Apply
ENROUTING TO A THIRD PARTY WEBSITE
By choosing to click on this option, viewers will be prompted to third party links, and NKGSB Bank page will disappear and viewers will automatically leave the Bank's page. Needless to state, these links are meant for informative easy gateway. The NKGSB Bank do not have any operative hold over any third party web site or its material. Hence our bank cannot be held accountable for the contents or any material of these third party web sites.
So it is pertinent to note that NKGSB Bank do not undertake the responsibility of any nature what so ever related to warranties, expressions, representations, in any form either express or implied, related to such third party links or web sites or any material or information contained therein.
Viewers be noted that these third party web sites may have their own views, opinions, angles and different policies about security & other aspects which may differ from NKGSB Bank. It is always advisable that viewers do essentially review such privacy or security policies and be cautious always before sharing your personal or confidential information at your own risk and NKGSB Bank will not be responsible for any loss of what so ever nature or misuse of information if any in future.Redirect to RBI Kehta Hai