KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets (Click for more details)
Service Charges / Locker Rents & Deposits Rates Revised
Bank through Mobile/Net banking for free NEFT/RTGS/IMPS fund transfers.
Now avail benefits of RuPay Platinum on RuPay Debit Card
Doctor /Hospital /Clinic Loan to purchase Covid-19 related Equipments / Vaccine
As you take care of others, we take care of you..
Features & Benefits
- Zero Processing Fees
- No Gurantors
- Individuals, Partnerships, Pvt /Ltd Companies/ Trust/AOP offering medical services and requires finance for purpose of equipment / machinery which are used specifically for treatment of Covid-19 patients as also financing for procurement of Covid Vaccines.
- Margin is 10% on total Invoice Price
- Attractive Interest Rates
- Simple Documentation
- Speedy Loan Approval
- Term Loan For Purchase of Covid Related Equipments
- Working Capital Demand Loan for purchase of Covid Vaccine.
- Existing / New Professional Medical Practitioner having Degree certificates along with certificate of registration and practise.
Quantum of Loan
- Term Loan : Up to Rs. 25 Lakh
- Working Capital Demand Loan : Up to Rs. 200 Lakhs
- Term Loan - Maximum 84 months
- Working Capital Demand Loan - Payable within 3 months
Documentation : Refer Basic Documents – Retail Loan
In addition to the Basic Documents
- Application in the prescribed format.
- Invoices of machines/ equipment/ vaccines to be purchased from authorized dealers only.
- IT returns of the applicant and co-applicant for last three years.
- Net worth certificate of the applicant /co-applicant.
- FI Report – As applicable.
- Degree certificates of the borrower along with certificate of registration.
- All other documents as per existing policy.
- Term Loan : Hypothecation of Equipment’s / Machinery purchased
- Working Capital Demand Loan : Hypothecation of stock of Covid Vaccine
ENROUTING TO A THIRD PARTY WEBSITE
By choosing to click on this option, viewers will be prompted to third party links, and NKGSB Bank page will disappear and viewers will automatically leave the Bank's page. Needless to state, these links are meant for informative easy gateway. The NKGSB Bank do not have any operative hold over any third party web site or its material. Hence our bank cannot be held accountable for the contents or any material of these third party web sites.
So it is pertinent to note that NKGSB Bank do not undertake the responsibility of any nature what so ever related to warranties, expressions, representations, in any form either express or implied, related to such third party links or web sites or any material or information contained therein.
Viewers be noted that these third party web sites may have their own views, opinions, angles and different policies about security & other aspects which may differ from NKGSB Bank. It is always advisable that viewers do essentially review such privacy or security policies and be cautious always before sharing your personal or confidential information at your own risk and NKGSB Bank will not be responsible for any loss of what so ever nature or misuse of information if any in future.Redirect to RBI Kehta Hai