KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets (Click for more details)
Service Charges / Locker Rents & Deposits Rates Revised
Bank through Mobile/Net banking for free NEFT/RTGS/IMPS fund transfers.
Now avail benefits of RuPay Platinum on RuPay Debit Card
Fulfill your dream of higher education.
Features & Benefits
- No pre-payment charges for repayment through own source
- Attractive interest rate
- Simple documentation
- Easy repayment options - ECS / Post-dated cheque / Standing Instruction
- Speedy loan approval
- Offers Insurance cover of all assets at attractive premium
- Suitable moratorium for repayment
- Hassle free disbursement directly to Educational Institution
- Telegraphic transfer facility for educational courses abroad at nominal cost
- Covers all academic related expense
- Higher study in India or Abroad
(Graduation, Post Graduation and Vocational Courses)
- Confirmed admission for the course in India or Abroad
Quantum of loan
Loan quantum – Max Rs.50.00 Lacs for higher studies in India & study Abroad
Maximum Rs.5.00 Lacs for studies in India only.
No tangible security.
50% of the loan amount should be covered by Life insurance of the applicant.
Rate of Interest
- 8.75% p.a. for Female Student
- 9% p.a. for Male Student
Documentation : Refer Basic Documents - Retail Loan
In addition to the basic documents
- Copy of Agreement or Allotment letter
- Undertaking stating source of own funds
- Proof of admission
- Estimate of course fee & other expense
- Fee receipt or proof of payment
- Copy of Passport & Visa
- Mark sheet & Certificate of educational qualification
- Equitable / Registered Mortgage of Immovable Asset.
- Any liquid security by way of FDR/NSC/KVP etc .
- 7 years + additional three years moratorium period or course duration whichever is less
ENROUTING TO A THIRD PARTY WEBSITE
By choosing to click on this option, viewers will be prompted to third party links, and NKGSB Bank page will disappear and viewers will automatically leave the Bank's page. Needless to state, these links are meant for informative easy gateway. The NKGSB Bank do not have any operative hold over any third party web site or its material. Hence our bank cannot be held accountable for the contents or any material of these third party web sites.
So it is pertinent to note that NKGSB Bank do not undertake the responsibility of any nature what so ever related to warranties, expressions, representations, in any form either express or implied, related to such third party links or web sites or any material or information contained therein.
Viewers be noted that these third party web sites may have their own views, opinions, angles and different policies about security & other aspects which may differ from NKGSB Bank. It is always advisable that viewers do essentially review such privacy or security policies and be cautious always before sharing your personal or confidential information at your own risk and NKGSB Bank will not be responsible for any loss of what so ever nature or misuse of information if any in future.Redirect to RBI Kehta Hai