KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets (Click for more details)
Services charges/ Locker rents & deposits revised w.e.f. 1st July, 2019
Schedule Fees for Depository services w.e.f. 1st Aug, 2019
Bank through Mobile/Net banking for free NEFT/RTGS/IMPS fund transfers.
Now avail benefits of RuPay Platinum on RuPay Debit Card
New Fixed Deposit Scheme introduced
109 Branches now open all over Maharashtra, Karnataka, Goa, Gujarat and Madhya Pradesh
Fulfill your dream of higher education.
Features & Benefits
- Zero Processing Fee
- Personal Accident Policy with coverage of Rs 5 Lacs for the period of 5 years
- No pre-payment charges for repayment through own source
- Attractive interest rate
- Simple documentation
- Easy repayment options - ECS / Post-dated cheque / Standing Instruction
- Speedy loan approval
- Offers Insurance cover of all assets at attractive premium
- Suitable moratorium for repayment
- Hassle free disbursement directly to Educational Institution
- Telegraphic transfer facility for educational courses abroad at nominal cost
- Covers all academic related expense
- Concessional rate of interest to female students
- Higher study in India or Abroad
(Graduation, Post Graduation and Vocational Courses)
- Confirmed admission for the course in India or Abroad
Quantum of loan
Loan quantum – Max Rs.50.00 Lacs for higher studies in India & study Abroad
Maximum Rs.5.00 Lacs for studies in India only.
No tangible security.
50% of the loan amount should be covered by Life insurance of the applicant.
Documentation : Refer Basic Documents - Retail Loan
In addition to the basic documents
- Copy of Agreement or Allotment letter
- Undertaking stating source of own funds
- Proof of admission
- Estimate of course fee & other expense
- Fee receipt or proof of payment
- Copy of Passport & Visa
- Mark sheet & Certificate of educational qualification
- Equitable / Registered Mortgage of Immovable Asset.
- Any liquid security by way of FDR/NSC/KVP etc .
- One Guarantor
- 7 years + additional three years moratorium period or course duration whichever is less