KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets (Click for more details)
Service Charges / Locker Rents & Deposits Rates Revised
Bank through Mobile/Net banking for free NEFT/RTGS/IMPS fund transfers.
Now avail benefits of RuPay Platinum on RuPay Debit Card
GoldFina - Loan against Gold Ornaments
Your Gold will Help To Fulfill Your Needs.
Features & Benefits
- Attractive Interest Rate
- Interest charged on daily reducing balance
- No prepayment charges for repayment after 15 days from date of disbursement
- Simple Documentation& Speedy Approval
- Easy repayment options – ECS / Post- dated Cheque / Standing Instruction
- For your Financial needs.
Quantum of loan
Minimum –Rs. 25,001/- Maximum - Rs.25,00,000/- (Bullet repayment for loan upto Rs. 2.00 lacs)
(Maximum Loan /OD of Rs. 25.00 lacs)
For Bullet Repayment option Margin will be 35% (65% LTV) and for repayment with EMI option & monthly interest servicing in overdraft facility, Margin will be 25% (75% LTV).
Rate of Interest : 8.50% p.a. onwards
Documents / Income proofs required
- Duly filled Application form & Self-attested KYC documents
- Declaration of being owner of Ornaments to be pledged.
- Income documents for loan amount above Rs.5 Lacs.
- Agri Allied Occupation Documentation (in case of bullet repayment for agriculture customers) for loan amount above Rs.2 Lacs.
- Primary - Pledge of gold ornaments
- No Guarantor
Tenure : 12 months
- Repayment period will be 12 months. Early payments and partial payments will be accepted.
- Bullet repayment for loan limit upto Rs. 2 lacs.
- For Gold loan above Rs.2 lacs, payable on EMI basis/Quarterly basis / Monthly interest servicing in overdraft facility.
ENROUTING TO A THIRD PARTY WEBSITE
By choosing to click on this option, viewers will be prompted to third party links, and NKGSB Bank page will disappear and viewers will automatically leave the Bank's page. Needless to state, these links are meant for informative easy gateway. The NKGSB Bank do not have any operative hold over any third party web site or its material. Hence our bank cannot be held accountable for the contents or any material of these third party web sites.
So it is pertinent to note that NKGSB Bank do not undertake the responsibility of any nature what so ever related to warranties, expressions, representations, in any form either express or implied, related to such third party links or web sites or any material or information contained therein.
Viewers be noted that these third party web sites may have their own views, opinions, angles and different policies about security & other aspects which may differ from NKGSB Bank. It is always advisable that viewers do essentially review such privacy or security policies and be cautious always before sharing your personal or confidential information at your own risk and NKGSB Bank will not be responsible for any loss of what so ever nature or misuse of information if any in future.Redirect to RBI Kehta Hai