KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets (Click for more details)
Service Charges / Locker Rents & Deposits Rates Revised
Bank through Mobile/Net banking for free NEFT/RTGS/IMPS fund transfers.
Now avail benefits of RuPay Platinum on RuPay Debit Card
Realize your dream with a complete package to meet all your housing finance needs.
Features & Benefits
- Interest charged on daily reducing basis
- No pre-payment / foreclosure charges for Housing Loans
- Attractive interest rate
- Simplified documentation
- Easy repayment options - ECS / Post-dated cheque / Standing Instruction
- Speedy loan approval
- Offers Insurance cover for all assets at attractive premium
Purpose : Purchase residential premises
Eligibility : Salaried / Professional / Businessmen
Quantum of loan
- Up to 80% of agreement value for salaried persons
- Limit up to ₹ 1.40 Crore
Documentation : Refer Basic Documents - Retail Loan
In addition to the basic documents
- Copy of Agreement or Allotment Letter
- Chain of Agreements in case of re-sale
- NOC from Society / Builder
- Share Certificate of the Society in the name of seller
- Leave & License Agreement if the applicant is currently staying on rent
- Equitable Mortgage of the premise
- 15 Years / 20 Years
- Enjoy additional Life Cycle Banking loan against same security with minimum documentation in a hassle-free way
ENROUTING TO A THIRD PARTY WEBSITE
By choosing to click on this option, viewers will be prompted to third party links, and NKGSB Bank page will disappear and viewers will automatically leave the Bank's page. Needless to state, these links are meant for informative easy gateway. The NKGSB Bank do not have any operative hold over any third party web site or its material. Hence our bank cannot be held accountable for the contents or any material of these third party web sites.
So it is pertinent to note that NKGSB Bank do not undertake the responsibility of any nature what so ever related to warranties, expressions, representations, in any form either express or implied, related to such third party links or web sites or any material or information contained therein.
Viewers be noted that these third party web sites may have their own views, opinions, angles and different policies about security & other aspects which may differ from NKGSB Bank. It is always advisable that viewers do essentially review such privacy or security policies and be cautious always before sharing your personal or confidential information at your own risk and NKGSB Bank will not be responsible for any loss of what so ever nature or misuse of information if any in future.Redirect to RBI Kehta Hai