KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets (Click for more details)
Service Charges / Locker Rents & Deposits Rates Revised
Schedule Fees for Depository services w.e.f. 1st Aug, 2019
Bank through Mobile/Net banking for free NEFT/RTGS/IMPS fund transfers.
Now avail benefits of RuPay Platinum on RuPay Debit Card
New Fixed Deposit Scheme introduced
104 Branches now open all over Maharashtra, Karnataka, Goa, Gujarat and Madhya Pradesh
Mortgage your needs for a happier future
Features & Benefits
- Interest charged on daily reducing basis
- Attractive interest rate
- Simplified documentation
- Easy repayment options- ECS / Post-dated cheque / Standing Instruction
- Speedy loan approval
- House repairs, higher education, travelling expenses, expenses for marriage, thread ceremony, medical,repayment of old debts, business purpose etc.
- Repayment justification on existing income of the applicants.
Quantum of loan
- Maximum Rs.300.00 lacs.
- 60% of valuation of the flat or applied amount whichever is lower.
Rate of Interest : 9.50% p.a.
Basic documents as per housing loan scheme.
- House Repairs- Estimate of repairs and renovation.
- Business- Audited statement of accounts & tax returns - 3 years with purpose.
- Medical- Medical bills.
- Ceremony- Invitation Card and estimate of expenditure.
- Pay off old debts- Acknowledgement of debt.
- Education- Proof of admission, estimate of course fee & other expenses, mark sheet & certificate of educational qualification etc.
- Travelling- Copy of tickets, estimate of lodging & boarding etc.
- All other documents pertaining to immovable security as mentioned in housing loan scheme
- Equitable / Registered mortgage of the property
- Upto 10 Years
ENROUTING TO A THIRD PARTY WEBSITE
By choosing to click on this option, viewers will be prompted to third party links, and NKGSB Bank page will disappear and viewers will automatically leave the Bank's page. Needless to state, these links are meant for informative easy gateway. The NKGSB Bank do not have any operative hold over any third party web site or its material. Hence our bank cannot be held accountable for the contents or any material of these third party web sites.
So it is pertinent to note that NKGSB Bank do not undertake the responsibility of any nature what so ever related to warranties, expressions, representations, in any form either express or implied, related to such third party links or web sites or any material or information contained therein.
Viewers be noted that these third party web sites may have their own views, opinions, angles and different policies about security & other aspects which may differ from NKGSB Bank. It is always advisable that viewers do essentially review such privacy or security policies and be cautious always before sharing your personal or confidential information at your own risk and NKGSB Bank will not be responsible for any loss of what so ever nature or misuse of information if any in future.Redirect to RBI Kehta Hai