KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets (Click for more details)
Service Charges / Locker Rents & Deposits Rates Revised
Bank through Mobile/Net banking for free NEFT/RTGS/IMPS fund transfers.
Now avail benefits of RuPay Platinum on RuPay Debit Card
Solar Panel Loan
A smart way to save energy and save money
Features & Benefits
- Interest charged on daily reducing basis
- No pre-payment / foreclosure charges
- Attractive interest rate
- Simplified documentation
- Easy repayment options- ECS / Post-dated cheque / Standing Instruction
- Speedy loan approval
- Offers Insurance cover for all assets at attractive premium
- Exposure above Rs.10 lacs to be covered under CGTMSE in case of MSME customers
- Installation of roof top Solar Projects in individual houses or commercial premises.
1. On Income
- For Salaried Individual :
Upto 40 times of (avg of 3 months) net monthly salary
- For Businessmen :
4 times of Avg. Gross Cash Accruals for last 3 years less all existing borrowings
2. Quotation value
- 70% of cost of asset to be purchased
1) or (2) whichever is lower
Quantum of loan
- Maximum Rs. 200.00 lacs.
Rate of Interest
- 9.75% p.a.
- Application in the prescribed format.
- FI Report – As applicable.
- Quotation from vendor
- All other documents as per existing policy.
- KYC- Pan and Aadhar
- IT returns / Form 16 of the applicant and co-applicant for last three years.
- Latest 3 months Salary slips
- Bank Statement for last 6 months
- Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet for 3 yrs along with Computation of income and Bank statement for last 6 months
- Copies of Pan card,
- Udyam Aadhaar/ MSME registration certificate, if applicable.
- GST registration certificate
- Primary :
Hypothecation of solar panel
- Collateral :
Upto Rs.10 lacs – Nil - For Individuals
Upto Rs.200 lacs – Nil – For MSME customers( to be covered under CGTMSE)
- For Non MSME customers : 100% collateral
- 3 to 5 years (exclusive of moratorium upto 3 months)
ENROUTING TO A THIRD PARTY WEBSITE
By choosing to click on this option, viewers will be prompted to third party links, and NKGSB Bank page will disappear and viewers will automatically leave the Bank's page. Needless to state, these links are meant for informative easy gateway. The NKGSB Bank do not have any operative hold over any third party web site or its material. Hence our bank cannot be held accountable for the contents or any material of these third party web sites.
So it is pertinent to note that NKGSB Bank do not undertake the responsibility of any nature what so ever related to warranties, expressions, representations, in any form either express or implied, related to such third party links or web sites or any material or information contained therein.
Viewers be noted that these third party web sites may have their own views, opinions, angles and different policies about security & other aspects which may differ from NKGSB Bank. It is always advisable that viewers do essentially review such privacy or security policies and be cautious always before sharing your personal or confidential information at your own risk and NKGSB Bank will not be responsible for any loss of what so ever nature or misuse of information if any in future.Redirect to RBI Kehta Hai